Thursday, November 26, 2009

i fell in love at the sea side.

i don't believe in love at first site, but when i first saw you, i couldn't take my eyes off of you. you were my main attraction the whole 8 weeks all of us were together. i never spoke to you and i wish i did. but i remember running all over the ship taking photos of each other like paparazzi. every time you were on stage, you shone as bright as the others did. when it ended, i remember your gorgeous smile you aimed at me. the show before the last day, you waved and smiled. that was the last time i ever saw you. i was hoping that when i was departing, you would run up behind me like in those movies and kiss and hug me goodbye. but you didnt, i dont think ive cryed for so long, ever. thank you for making me believe in fairy tales and thank you for staying in touch. i miss you like crazy and just last week you told me you were moving to australia. i cryed and cryed, because i will never see you ever again. good luck. oh and thanks for taking this photo, just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment